Saturday, August 25, 2012

Wishlist: Tattoos

Wow it's like a month uh? I miss blogging *sigh* so busy with school and other stuff that's why. So here in this post I will just talk about what are the tattoos I'm getting when I'm in college already. Well don't judge me I know I'm 15 right now but idk I just like to plan things so..
1.) II XII XCVII
- My birthday, February 12, 1997 in roman numerals.

2.) Yin Yang
- represents the ancient Chinese understanding of how things work. The outer circle represents "everything", while the black and white shapes within the circle represent the interaction of two energies, called "yin" (black) and "yang" (white), which cause everything to happen. They are not completely black or white, just as things in life are not completely black or white, and they cannot exist without each other.
While "yin" would be dark, passive, downward, cold, contracting, and weak, "yang" would be bright, active, upward, hot, expanding, and strong. The shape of the yin and yang sections of the symbol, actually gives you a sense of the continual movement of these two energies, yin to yang and yang to yin, causing everything to happen: just as things expand and contract, and temperature changes from hot to cold.

- Okay that explains all why Yin Yang 

3.) GOOD LOVE or GOOD LOVE WILL FIND ME
- A The Maine appreciation tattoo. I love those guys to death that's why. I should stick with the "GOOD LOVE WILL FIND ME"? yeah?!

4.) "COME SWEET DEATH, ONE LAST CARES"
- Aug 24, 2012 John from The Maine tweeted these words and I think it's beautiful. It is.
- John is one of my favorite people. He and the band continues to inspire me, most of the time, every single day and I can say FOREVER in my life. 

5.) ♡ 
- Well I think it's cute, haha.




I want to get first the good love and sweet death. Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment