Thursday, January 17, 2013

2013. Let's start all over.

So I just remembered I still have this blog and WTF I back read all of my posts here and I'm just like "I'm so gay." "this is so gay" "WTF! am I thinking" "that's overemotional... and gay" "oh my god whaaaaat!" I can't believe it's 2013 now. New year. New life. New me 'cause change is good too (especially if it's for the better.) I'm trying my best to not be overemotional about things anymore and messed up love life 'cause it's all bullshit. There is no point about being sad if this someone doesn't give a fuck 'bout you at all (or doesn't feel the same about you). So, there's no point. I'm anti-bullshit now. I'm trying my best to not care about people who doesn't do the same to me. But I'm still nice at everyone though, trying not to be super-cunt. I swear there's no point in even trying to with anyone anymore. If they can do those kind of things, I can. I'm really proud to say these things and I'm proud to say that I'm getting happier and happier. Life is so beautiful just try to ignore negativity and you're all good. Love life & live. Btw, just ignore my previous 2012 posts because I am not that anymore. Who wrote well some of my 2012 posts is dead. I consider her dead... and this is the new me. What really matters is now and the future. I'm trying to do good and just give my best :)

Want to know why I'm getting happier and happier? It's because of my family and my friends and God. I'm very thankful and blessed enough to have them in my life, they support me through everything. Another reason are my other inspirations, they are musicians and I'm so glad and thankful that I've found their music to get me through of things of being sad and REASONS.. these past few months. It's the genre Electronic music. When I first listened to Grimes, Skrillex, Steve Aoki, Swedish House Mafia & more. Little by little it makes me happy. Until I have fallen in love with it or with them. Do you know the feeling of like fuck everyone!, fuck what people think, just be fucking happy, dance!, don't be sad, what's the point of being sad? life is too fucking short, man... to be FUCKING SAD and ok you know what just listen to these music it's what makes you happy. And now, all I can think of is good thoughts, happy thoughts, and I'm smiling more. This is solid right here because of them I am less sad, I'd like to thank them personally or maybe go to their shows someday. They're really blessed with such amazing talent and they make me happy and I am just one. I love them so much!

Uhm, and that's pretty much it about this post. I hope you're having a good time, good day & I hope you will have a great year this year.

Peace... Love life & live.


- Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment