Saturday, May 26, 2012

All time favorites

These are my all time favorites so far.. I love these!!


I use these when I go out all the time! and put some powder on my face. I'm just keeping it simple these past few days.
Fashion 21 Liquid Eyeliner Waterproof

Why do I prefer liquid eyeliner than dip liner so much? maybe because I just don't like the hard brush of dip liner. it annoys me. I'm sorry.

This works pretty good! because it's waterproof! yay! even if you get sweaty face or something it'll last. swear! except if you rub it with your hands or something y'know 

I recommend this! you should try it :)
I should review this soon! haha


 Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Black Drama

this works with a great curler. through my experience? when you want your lashes beautifully curled. or just not curling your lashes at all? just to put for an extra volume :)



Have you tried these products? 
thoughts?


your comments are really appreciated :)
I'd love to receive some 
Thanks so much! 

Much love ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment