Sunday, May 27, 2012

SHOP FIND: The Cultlabel Leggings and more

So I'm browsing whokilledbambi.co.uk and saw the post Machine Gun Stockings and I think it's really cool. I also check the shop where it's from and I fell in love on what I saw. I love love their leggings! they have cool styles. SO RAD!!

Here are the leggings I'm talking about. some are sold out but I don't know if they will restock. I thought I should share to y'all 
























Check out the bottoms section here

This is going to be a long post (a lot of photos) because I'm going CRAZY over this shop!!! I'm in love ♥

The shoes... THIS IS CRAZY!!



Hands down! these are the coolest!


Check out the shoes section here


and my favorite jewellery from them are...













Favorite! So rad!! ♥







Check out the jewellery section here


ready for the dresses? these are my favorites:








Check out the dresses section here


now on to the tops!! my favorites:







Check out the tops section here


for more check out THE CULTLABEL here

Like The Cultlabel on Facebook
Follow The Cultlabel on Twitter


Do comment if you check out the shop. Have you knew this shop before? buy from them? comments? Let me know. I will reply.


your comments are really appreciated :)
I'd love to receive some 
Thanks so much! 


Much love ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment