Sunday, June 3, 2012

BRF 2012

Then suddenly this happened. lol. I'm gonna come. lol. It's pretty long before the festival starts.. So that means I have to save up money for 4 MONTHS you guys 4 MONTHS!!! I'm gonna starve myself to death on school. I won't eat!!!

YAY!!! for...


Hey I can't buy ticket early because I'm poor as fuck! I know my mom won't let me to come these concerts but fuck it! The Maine always come back! this is the 3rd time now AND I SHOULD SEE THEM THIS TIME! OKAY. and I'm like WOW HOLY SHIT THE PRETTY RECKLESS IS COMING TOO! I'm gonna see Taylor Momsen!!! so if I'm gonna come to this then my business will be postponed. I'm not rushing on making my electra skulls they can always wait but these bands fucking DON'T! I think this is going to be fun! I'm still looking for a concert buddy? and I think I know someone that for sure will going to this concert because we both listen to these bands so... yeah I haven't talk to him yet (I AM SHY OK.) He knows my cousin so... yeah! concert buddies. I need to be friends with him. ohmygod. I think he's nice. but he won't accept my friend request on Facebook. LOL. (because he doesn't know me, but my cousin yes.) I should private message him instead I should say I wanna be friends  and my cousin knows him that's why... 

This is going to be fun festival!!! a lot of bands in one show. Just. just... so STOKED!!! I love love these bands more than anything! Yay!!! September 30, 2012 is gonna be the most great thing that's going to happen in my life!! unforgettable. awesome. happiest thing, etc. AHHHHHH!!!

******************

“BAZOOKA ROCKS: The Philippines’ First Indoor Rock Festival”
  • The Pretty Reckless
  • Forever The Sickest Kids
  • The Maine
  • Mayday Parade
  • Marianas Trench
  • A Skylit Drive
with..
  • Salamin
  • Robin Nievera
  • Penguin
When: September 30, 2012
Where: SMX Convention Center, Pasay City

Ticket prices are as follows:
For the month of June PHP 3140
For the month of July - PHP 3660
For the month of August - PHP 4180
For the month of September - PHP 4710

Call SM Tickets at 470-2222 for ticket inquiries and reservations.

******************

god damn it! I think I'm gonna buy for the 4,000+ because I'm still saving up money for 4 months. fuck! but it's kk! *SAVING UP BIG TIME, ELAINE*

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Always remember Elaine, I get what I want if I work hard for it! I get what I want if I work hard for it! I get what I want if I work hard for it!

Always. always :)

No comments:

Post a Comment