Monday, June 18, 2012

Inspirations

This is nice and very true. If anyone who disagree with me well then you must be very pretty huh? Lolol joke but hey I mean this is true seriously okay maybe you can't relate with me on this one but I don't know whatever. I'm not pretty. So no one really cares about me and with that I won't let myself down, never. This will inspire me to love myself and to believe in me. If no one will care about me then I fucking will. It's all me.

It’s alright to be confused because everybody’s confused and I think that the sooner that you can kind of realize that you’re not the only one that feels lost… I think that’s the reason that I attach myself to music that I listen to and that’s why I listen to music because it’s therapeutic and it helps with everything. - John O’callaghan

Fuck, fuck, fuck. John I love you so much! so much. Ladies and gents.. my hero. He is my spirit animal and inspiration. This man is genius and one of the most great people I know. I thank him so much for everything. I love this man so much and I will always say that all the time. He's so perfect. and of course, I love The Maine so much, forever.



 and this video too. Oh my god. I'm crying. okay. okay...
HOW WILL YOU BE REMEMBERED?
oh my fucking god. ok. ok.



random...


No comments:

Post a Comment