Monday, June 11, 2012

MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS ♡ I am Marina's diamond



I just really love Marina's music, selfishness + L O V E | E V ✰ L = Electra Heart I am just so in love with that album! IDK, when I first heard of the album I just completely fell in love. Marina is my queen and inspiration. I both love her 2 albums which are The Family Jewels and Electra Heart. My favorite song from The Family Jewels is Numb I play that song A LOT everyday. actually all of her songs are really awesome all are my favorites!






















What I also love about Marina? is her fashion style! I either both love her old style and now. I am just really digging that 50s fashion she's rocking now! Marina and Electra Heart are inspired by icons Madonna, Marilyn Monroe and Marie Antoinette. obvious?! Because of Marina I am now more loving the 50s fashion style and I'd love to do such style soon when I go out? on some special events though, I wonder what the people would think of me? I'm even looking over the internet on some online shops who sells vintage 50s dresses I really want to buy so bad even though I owned some vintage dresses but it seems that they don't have that 50s style. sigh.


Watch some of MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS OFFICIAL VIDEOS:


I'll be forever a Marina's diamond and will be continuing to support her forever because I just love her so much! ♡ ♡ ♡






♡ D O N ' T  F O R G E T  T O  J O I N  M Y  G I V E A W A Y ♡


 Win free eyeglasses of your choice from Firmoo

CLICK HERE TO JOIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment