Friday, June 29, 2012

I'm good. I'm bad.

So I've been very busy these past few weeks in school. Y'know. That's why I didn't post anything for a couple of weeks. 4th year is hard. So I have to double my hard work in school and I know I'm still not giving the best I can right now. I'm starting it next week. I'm gonna rise now. Fuck. I don't know what's wrong with me these past few weeks. I always think a lot of things. and sometimes my mind is flying like y'know what I mean. I'M NOT FOCUS, OKAY. I really don't know why. It's my fault. Shit. I know. Plus today I'm not in the mood. I'm so pissed. My mom didn't allow me to go to Maroon 5 and The Cab's concert. For fucks sake, that's the only thing I'm asking. She really don't appreciate what I do. This is a big problem. I just hate this feeling. While my sister who's older than me can get what she wants. and fuck maybe I'm jealous yeah! I don't care but it's true. Fuck fuck fuck. I even deactivated my account on Facebook because she doesn't reply to my messages. I'm like I'm your fucking daughter hello?? can you please fucking reply??!!! But she do reply to my sister's messages and when I asked/messaged her about the concert she replied/messaged  my sister I mean, she said to my sister she want to let me know that she don't want me to come to the concert. WELL SUCKS. You can reply to me mom?? LOL??? MOM?? I know I'm so evil bwahahaha LOL I'm bad yeah I'm a bitch. whatever. I don't care. I just know that this is what I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment